Rs.327.00 (68% Savings)
Rs.386.29 (63% Savings)
Rs.422.00 (59% Savings)
Rs.427.00 (59% Savings)
Rs.458.87 (56% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CALURAN CP?
- CALURAN CP contains active ingredients called Bicalutamide
- Bicalutamide is an androgen receptor inhibitor, used in combination with luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH)
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using CALURAN CP, If you
- are allergic to CALURAN CP or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have liver problems, diabetes
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Tell your doctor about any other medicine you are taking:
- terfenadine or astemizole (for hay fever or allergy)
- cisapride (for stomach problems)
- warfarin or any similar medicine to prevent blood clots
- cimetidine (to treat stomach ulcers)
- ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections of the skin and nails)
- calcium channel blockers (to treat high blood pressure)
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- To be taken by mouth with or without food at the same time of the day as doctor prescribed
If you take more CALURAN CP
- If you take too many CALURAN CP, or if someone else has taken your medicine, talk to your doctor immediately and you may need Medical attention
If you forget to take CALURAN CP
- If you have forgotten to take your CALURAN CP take them as soon as possible on the same day. Do not take a double dose
If you stop taking CALURAN CP
- Do not stop taking CALURAN CP without talking to your doctor first
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- liver problems marked by yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine
- right upper stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, tiredness, loss of appetite, chills, fever
- bleeding problems
- breast enlargement (gynecomastia) and breast pain
- blood sugar problems
- hot flashes
- body pain, feeling weak
- nausea, swelling in your arms, ankles, legs or feet
- dyspnea, dizziness, diarrhea
- blood in your urine
- frequent urination at night
- serious allergic reaction like swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, which may cause difficulties in swallowing or breathing or severe itching of the skin with raised lumps.
- serious breathlessness, possibly with a cough or fever.
- inflammation of the lungs
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.