Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
CADLIZO 600mg Tablet 4's
By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.131.29 (24% Savings)
Rs.134.04 (23% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CADLIZO 600mg Tablet used for?
CADLIZO 600mg Tablet is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
CADLIZO 600mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CADLIZO 600mg Tablet work?
CADLIZO 600mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called antibiotics. The drug acts by selectively inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis by binding to the specific sites of bacterial ribosomes. Thus, it acts as a protein synthesis inhibitor and hinders the bacterial protein synthesis.
How to use CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use CADLIZO 600mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. CADLIZO 600mg Tablet can be taken with food or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents the stomach upset.
- For suspension dosage form, shake it well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- For an injection, use a disposable needle and a measuring syringe to administer the drug into muscle.
If you miss a dose of CADLIZO 600mg Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of CADLIZO 600mg Tablet may include:
- Loss of balance
What are the drugs that interact with CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CADLIZO 600mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CADLIZO 600mg Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Increased sweating
- Abdominal cramps
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Change in eyesight
- Trouble in breathing
- Increased heartbeat
- Overactive reflexes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to CADLIZO 600mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not use the drug for a longer time than prescribed.
- Be cautious while using the drug if you have any history or kidney or liver diseases.
- Consult a doctor before using CADLIZO 600mg Tablet during pregnancy.
- Be cautious while using the drug CADLIZO 600mg Tablet as it can cause changes in the blood pressure.
You are advised not to use CADLIZO 600mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney diseases or carcinoid syndrome.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor before using the drug during breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor about the ongoing CADLIZO 600mg Tablet medication prior to a scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked questions about CADLIZO 600mg Tablet
- Can I use CADLIZO 600mg Tablet medication while on Isocarboxazid medication?
- Are there any dietary precautions to be taken while using CADLIZO 600mg Tablet?
- Can I freeze CADLIZO 600mg Tablet medication?
- Is it safe to drive after using CADLIZO 600mg Tablet medication?
It is not safe to use CADLIZO 600mg Tablet medicine along with monoamine oxidase (MAO) indicators such as Isocarboxazid.
Yes. Avoid consuming foods containing high amounts of tyramine, such as aged cheese, yeast extracts etc.
CADLIZO 600mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture. However, the injection form of the medicine should be refrigerated.
Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using the drug as it is known to cause drowsiness.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.