CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet 10's
By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.75.00 (44% Savings)
Rs.100.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.105.60 (22% Savings)
Rs.116.63 (14% Savings)
Rs.119.00 (12% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet used for?
CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet tablet is used to reduce the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet work?
In CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet, Atorvastatin belongs to the class of drugs called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. It decreases low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL). Thus, it helps in eliminating the LDL cholesterol from the body through the liver.
Ezetimibe belongs to the class of drugs called cholesterol absorption inhibitors. It helps in blocking the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines. Thus, it helps in lowering the cholesterol levels in the blood and liver.
How to take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty breathing
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Loss of appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet
- Do not consume alcohol while taking CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet as it may cause excessive dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver or kidney diseases, bleeding problems etc.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet
- Is it safe to take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet in patients suffering from muscle pains?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet?
- Can I discontinue taking CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet when I feel better?
- Is it safe to take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet during pregnancy?
No, it is not safe to take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet as it increases muscle pains.
Yes, it is advised to follow a diet rich in fibre as constipation is one of the side effects of CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet.
Do not stop taking CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
Do not take CADITOR EZ 10mg Tablet during pregnancy as it may affect the growing foetus. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.