1. KD Tripathi MD. Histamine and Antihistaminics. Drugs for constipation and diarrhoea. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 683.
2. John L. Wallace & Keith A. Sharkey. Drugs affecting Gastrointestinal function. Pharmacotherapy of inflammatory Bowel disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.12th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill Medical 2011; Page -1356.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -162-64.
4. Lichtenstein, Gary R. M.D, Bengtsson, Bengt M.D &Danilewitz, Mervyn M.D. Safety of Budesonide Capsules for the Treatment of Crohn's Disease. American Journal of Gastroenterology, Sep 2005, Vol – 100. [Accessed Nov 5 2020] https://journals.lww.com/ajg/Fulltext/2005/09001/Safety_of_Budesonide_Capsules_for_the_Treatment_of.861.aspx.
5. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Cosmo S.P.A, (Italy); Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Feb 2018] [Accessed Nov 30, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1895.pdf
6. AstraZeneca AB, (Sweden); Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Oct 2019] [Accessed Nov 30, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.872.pdf
7. Mihir K Raval, Riddhi V Ramani, Navin R Sheth. Formulation and evaluation of sustained release enteric-coated pellets of budesonide for intestinal delivery: International Journal of Pharmaceutical; Dec 2013 [Accessed Nov 30 2020] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259355910_Formulation_and_evaluation_of_sustained_release_enteric-coated_pellets_of_budesonide_for_intestinal_delivery