1. KD. Tripathi. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 155.
2. Jeffrey D. Henderer and Christopher J. Rapuano. Ocular Pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1787.
3. David Robertson and Italo Biaggioni. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 14th Edition. New York McGarw Hill Education 2018. Page – 166.
4. Alcon Research. Efficacy and Safety of Brinzolamide/Brimonidine Fixed Combination BID Compared to Brinzolamide BID Plus Brimonidine BID in Subjects with Open-Angle Glaucoma (OAG) or Ocular Hypertension (OHT). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on July 2018] [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02339584
5. Michele Iester. Brinzolamide ophthalmic suspension: a review of its pharmacology and use in the treatment of open angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2008. [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2694021/
6. Pharmathen SA, Famar S.A. or BalkanPharma-Razgrad AD. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on February 2015] [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8054.pdf
7. Alcon Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. 2006. [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/020816s009lbl.pdf