1. Peter J. Barnes. Pulmonary Pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York Mc Graw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1059.
2. John R. Teerlink, Karen Sliwa, Lionel H. Opie. Heart Failure. Drugs for the heart. 8th Edition. 2013. Page – 229.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 462- 464.
4. Actelion. A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Bosentan in Patients with Mildly Symptomatic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on August 2011] [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00091715
5. Eli Gabbay, John Fraser and Keith McNeil. Review of bosentan in the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2007. [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2350123/
6. Zentiva. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2020] [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8909.pdf
7. Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2018] [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9821.pdf