What is BIOZOBID Tablet used for?
BIOZOBID Tablet capsule/tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
BIOZOBID Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BIOZOBID Tablet work?
In BIOZOBID Tablet, Diclofenac belongs to the class of drugs called non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins by blocking the action of certain enzymes and reduces pain.
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that acts by breaking of proteins, thereby reducing pain and inflammation.
How to take BIOZOBID Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take BIOZOBID Tablet capsule/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of BIOZOBID Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BIOZOBID Tablet?
Drugs that interact with BIOZOBID Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BIOZOBID Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of BIOZOBID Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unexplained weight gain
- Mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Stiff neck
- Dark urine
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking BIOZOBID Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to BIOZOBID Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BIOZOBID Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if BIOZOBID Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid BIOZOBID Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take BIOZOBID Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking BIOZOBID Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about BIOZOBID Tablet
- How should BIOZOBID Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking BIOZOBID Tablet?
- Is it safe to get vaccinated while taking BIOZOBID Tablet?
BIOZOBID Tablet should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
Yes. It is advised to monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking BIOZOBID Tablet.
No. It is advised not to receive any vaccine while taking BIOZOBID Tablet, as the effectiveness of the vaccine get reduced.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.