What is BIOZEL 0.2% Cream used for?
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream cream is used for the treatment of skin ulcer and burns.
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream eye drops are used for the treatment of dry eyes.
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream injection/tablet is used for the treatment of knee pain due to osteoarthritis.
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BIOZEL 0.2% Cream work?
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream belongs to the class of drugs called lubricants. The drug acts by lubricating and improving the viscosity of the tissues.
How to use BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use BIOZEL 0.2% Cream cream/eye drops/injection/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream cream to the affected area and rub gently.
- Instil one or two BIOZEL 0.2% Cream eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
- BIOZEL 0.2% Cream injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
Drugs that interact with BIOZEL 0.2% Cream include the following:
- Ferrous gluconate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream cream :
- Redness of skin
The most common side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream eye drops is swelling of eyelids.
The following are the most common side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream tablet :
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
The following are the most common side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream injection :
- Pain at the site of injection
- Swelling of knee
- Skin irritation at the site of injection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to BIOZEL 0.2% Cream or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if BIOZEL 0.2% Cream causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid BIOZEL 0.2% Cream during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to use BIOZEL 0.2% Cream if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while using BIOZEL 0.2% Cream.
Frequently Asked Questions about BIOZEL 0.2% Cream
- How should BIOZEL 0.2% Cream be stored?
- Is it common to experience trouble in walking while using BIOZEL 0.2% Cream injection?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the BIOZEL 0.2% Cream?
BIOZEL 0.2% Cream should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
Yes. Trouble in walking is one of the common side effects of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream injection. Please consult your doctor if the condition gets worse.
No. It is not advised to alter the dose of BIOZEL 0.2% Cream without doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.