What is BIOVORIN 50mg Injection used for?
BIOVORIN 50mg Injection capsule, tablet, injection is used for the treatment of the following:
- Hypocalcaemia (decreased calcium levels)
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Vitamin B5 Deficiency
BIOVORIN 50mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BIOVORIN 50mg Injection work?
BIOVORIN 50mg Injection is used as a nutritional supplement. BIOVORIN 50mg Injection acts by metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates and lipids in the human body. It also acts by synthesizing acetylcholine, steroids and porphyrins required for the human body.
How to use BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use BIOVORIN 50mg Injection capsule, tablet, injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- BIOVORIN 50mg Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection , please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
Consult the doctor for the possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
The most common side effects of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection include the following:
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to BIOVORIN 50mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid BIOVORIN 50mg Injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection .
You are advised not to use BIOVORIN 50mg Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while using BIOVORIN 50mg Injection .
Frequently Asked Questions about BIOVORIN 50mg Injection
- How should BIOVORIN 50mg Injection be stored
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the BIOVORIN 50mg Injection
- What are the natural sources of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection ?
It should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30 °c) away from light, heat and moisture.
No. It is not advised to alter the dose of the BIOVORIN 50mg Injection unless suggested by the doctor.
The natural sources of BIOVORIN 50mg Injection include whole grain cereals, eggs, meat, avocado, yoghurt and legumes.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.