Rs.11.82 (77% Savings)
Rs.48.40 (6% Savings)
Rs.49.50 (4% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet used for?
BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Tension headache
- Migraine headache
BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet work?
BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called as the proteolytic enzymes. This drug acts by hydrolyzing histamine, bradykinin and serotonin. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation by inhibiting pain mediators.
How to take BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet:
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Stomach discomfort
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of autoimmune diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet
- What is the standard dose of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to use BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet prior to a scheduled surgery?
- What are the contraindications of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet?
The standard oral dose of BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet is 10-30 mg per day. However, the dose may depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
No, BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet should be avoided at least 2 weeks prior to a scheduled surgery. Please consult your doctor.
BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet is contraindicated in blood coagulation disorders and hypersensitivity to BIDANZEN 5mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.