Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
BID 125mg Tablet 10's
By Kontest Chemicals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.12.70 (89% Savings)
Rs.14.00 (88% Savings)
Rs.14.48 (87% Savings)
Rs.15.75 (86% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is BID 125mg Tablet used for?
BID 125mg Tablet oral drop/syrup/tablet is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
BID 125mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BID 125mg Tablet work?
BID 125mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called cephalosporins. The drug acts by inhibiting the bacterial cell wall synthesis, thereby causing bacterial cell death.
How to take BID 125mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take BID 125mg Tablet oral drop/syrup/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Please follow the instruction provided on the leaflet while using this oral drop .
If you miss a dose of BID 125mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of BID 125mg Tablet include the following:
- Clouded consciousness
Please seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with BID 125mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with BID 125mg Tablet include the following:
- Cholera vaccine
- Mycophenolic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BID 125mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of BID 125mg Tablet:
- General discomfort
- Muscle pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bleeding gums
- Chest pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Lower back or side pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking BID 125mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to BID 125mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BID 125mg Tablet.
- Avoid BID 125mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take BID 125mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking BID 125mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you get pregnant while taking BID 125mg Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about BID 125mg Tablet
- Is it common to experience nosebleed while taking BID 125mg Tablet?
- What are the contraindications of BID 125mg Tablet?
- How should BID 125mg Tablet be stored?
No. Nosebleed is a serious side effect of BID 125mg Tablet. Please consult the doctor if you experience nosebleeds.
BID 125mg Tablet is contraindicated if you have seizures, colitis or undergoing dialysis.
BID 125mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30° C) away from light, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.