1. KD. Tripathi. Androgens and drugs for erectile dysfunction. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 302.
2. Beverly Moy, Richard J. Lee and Matthew Smith. Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: Hormones and related agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York Mc Graw Hill Medical 2011. Page 1766.
3. AstraZeneca. Bicalutamide (Casodex™) Versus Placebo in Patients with Early Prostate Cancer. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2012] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00657904
4. G J Kolvenbag, G R Blackledge and K Gotting-Smith. Bicalutamide (Casodex) in the treatment of prostate cancer: history of clinical development. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. January 2008. [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9428389/
5. Elizabeth R. Kessler and Thomas W. Flaig. Geriatric considerations in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer. NCBI; PMC National Library of Medicine, National institute of Health. May 2014. [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017909/
6. Synthon BV. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2013] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6653.pdf
7. AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on October 2017] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/020498s028lbl.pdf