Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
What is BELLOID 10mg Tablet used for?
BELLOID 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of muscle spasms of the stomach, intestine and the urinary bladder. It is also used to
- decrease the gastric acid secretions in the stomach
- relieve tremors caused due to Parkinson’s disease.
BELLOID 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BELLOID 10mg Tablet work?
BELLOID 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-spasmodics. The drug acts by binding to the nicotinic receptor and inhibiting the action of acetylcholine (ACh) receptors. Thus, it prevents the contraction of muscles in the body.
How to use BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use BELLOID 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- BELLOID 10mg Tablet is available as an injection. Therefore, it should be administered only under medical supervision.
- For suppository dosage form, please read the instructions provided on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of BELLOID 10mg Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with BELLOID 10mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of BELLOID 10mg Tablet:
- Difficulty in urinating
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurry vision
- Eye pain
- Increased heart rate
- Memory impairment
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to BELLOID 10mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BELLOID 10mg Tablet medicine.
- Be cautious while taking BELLOID 10mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid BELLOID 10mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use BELLOID 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of prostate gland disorders, digestive system disorders, hypertension and diabetes.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from Myasthenia Gravis before using the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions about BELLOID 10mg Tablet
- How long can I use BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
- How is BELLOID 10mg Tablet suppository used?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
- What are the contraindications of BELLOID 10mg Tablet?
BELLOID 10mg Tablet should be used for 1 – 2 weeks. However, you must use the drug as prescribed.
BELLOID 10mg Tablet suppository is inserted into the rectum. It helps in relieving muscle spasms.
Do not alter the dose of BELLOID 10mg Tablet without consulting the doctor, as it increases the risk of side effects.
BELLOID 10mg Tablet is contraindicated in conditions, such as megacolon, enlarged prostate and pyloric stenosis.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.