1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting calcium balance. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 243.
2. Peter A. Friedman. Agents affecting mineral ion Homeostatsis and Bone turnover. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1296.
3. Young Ho Lee and Gwan Gyu Song. Efficacy and Safety of Monthly 150 mg Oral Ibandronate in Women with Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Sep 13, 2011; [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3192207/
4. Zentiva, One Onslow Street (UK). Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Feb 2014] [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2943.pdf
5. Boniva, Genentech, Inc. 2003. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised March 2015] [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/021455s019lbl.pdf