Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
AVOGRANT DT Tablet 4's
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is AVOGRANT DT Tablet used for?
AVOGRANT DT Tablet is used to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
AVOGRANT DT Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does AVOGRANT DT Tablet work?
AVOGRANT DT Tablet is a serotonin receptor antagonist, which works by blocking the serotonin activity. It inhibits certain receptors present in the medullary chemoreceptor zone and the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it reduces chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
How to use AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. AVOGRANT DT Tablet is available as injection, tablet and syrup.
- AVOGRANT DT Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose of AVOGRANT DT Tablet syrup.
If you miss a dose of AVOGRANT DT Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
Drugs that interact with AVOGRANT DT Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of AVOGRANT DT Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Increased blood pressure
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe dizziness
- Chest pain
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to AVOGRANT DT Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on AVOGRANT DT Tablet.
- Avoid AVOGRANT DT Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before taking AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney impairment, heart diseases or problems.
- Inform the doctor if you have undergone any stomach or intestinal surgeries.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to AVOGRANT DT Tablet or any similar drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions about AVOGRANT DT Tablet
- What are the overdose symptoms of AVOGRANT DT Tablet injection?
- How should AVOGRANT DT Tablet tablet be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of AVOGRANT DT Tablet?
The overdose symptoms of AVOGRANT DT Tablet injection include headache, skin rash, hallucinations, dizziness, fever, tremor, incoordination and persistent vomiting. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
Store the drug at room temperature (15 – 30OC) and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
AVOGRANT DT Tablet medicine is available as injection, syrup and tablet.
Monitoring of heart function and kidney function is important while using AVOGRANT DT Tablet.
No. Do not alter the dose of AVOGRANT DT Tablet medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the prescribed dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.