1. KD. Tripathi. Antihypertensive Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 563-564.
2. Thomas Michel and Brian B. Hoffmann. Treatment of myocardial ischemia and hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 327.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 306-317.
4. Merck KGaA. A Randomized Controlled Study to Assess the Effects of Bisoprolol and Atenolol on Resting Heart Rate and Sympathetic Nervous System's Activity in Subjects with Essential Hypertension. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2017] [Accessed 8th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01251146
5. L Hansson, B E Karlberg, H Aberg, A Westerlund, N C Henningsen, S Jameson. Clinical evaluation of atenolol in hypertension. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. December 1976. [Accessed 8th December 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/799559/
6. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2016] [Accessed 8th December 2020]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6024.pdf
7. AstraZeneca. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on February 2019] [Accessed 8th December 2020] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/1870259e-a863-4f23-a8cd-db47130ff0b5.pdf