1. KD Tripathi MD. Antipsychotic and antimanic drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 441.
2. Stahl SM, editor. Pimozide. In: Stahl's Essential Pschopharmacology: Prescriber's Guide. 5th ed. New York, New York: Cambridge University Press; 2014. Page: 541-545.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page: 1122.
4. L Regeur, B Pakkenberg, R Fog, and H Pakkenberg. Clinical features and long-term treatment with pimozide in 65 patients with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome. July, 1986. [Accessed on May 11, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1028904/
5. Gate pharmaceuticals. Teva pharmaceuticals. U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Revised on Jan, 2008] [Accessed on May 11, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/017473s041lbl.pdf
6. AA pharma INC. [Revised on March 11, 2014] [Accessed on May 11, 2021] https://www.aapharma.ca/downloads/en/PIL/2016/Pimozide-PM.pdf
7. Eumedica s.a. Lusomedicamenta-Sociedade Tecnica Farmaceutica. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Oct, 2016] [Accessed on May 11, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6911.pdf