1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page - 442.
2. Jonathan M. Meyer. Pharmacotherapy of Psychosis and Mania. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 429-430.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 266-269.
4. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc. Efficacy & Safety Study of Oral Aripiprazole in Adolescents With Schizophrenia (ATTAIN 266). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2015] [Accessed 12th January 2021]. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01149655
5. Leslie Citrome. A review of aripiprazole in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia or bipolar I disorder. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. December 2006. [Accessed 12th January 2021]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671949/
6. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. ARIP MT 2. [Accessed 12th January 2021]. https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2892.pdf
7. Elaiapharm. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised on September 2020] [Accessed 12th January 2021]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7148.pdf
8. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on August 2016] [Accessed 12th January 2021]. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/021436s041,021713s032,021729s024,021866s026lbl.pdf