Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ARIMIDEX 1mg Tablet 28's
By Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd Prescription Needed
What is ARIMIDEX?
- ARIMIDEX contains a medicine called Anastrozole
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What ARIMIDEX is used for?
- ARIMIDEX is used in women who have finished menopause, for treatment of early breast cancer or treatment of advanced breast cancer, if the cancer has grown, or the disease has spread after tamoxifen therapy
- ARIMIDEX does not work in women with breast cancer who have not finished menopause (premenopausal women)
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in ARIMIDEX
- have not finished menopause (are premenopausal)
- are a man or child
- have had a previous heart problem
- have a condition called osteoporosis
- have high cholesterol
- ARIMIDEX may harm your unborn child
- It is not known if ARIMIDEX passes into breast milk
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or plan to get pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor right away
- Take ARIMIDEX exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- Take one ARIMIDEX medicine each day
- ARIMIDEX can be taken with or without food
If you take more ARIMIDEX
- If you have taken more ARIMIDEX than your doctor has prescribed, contact your doctor right away. Do not take any additional ARIMIDEX until instructed to do so by your doctor
If you forget to take ARIMIDEX
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take two doses at the same time
If you stop taking ARIMIDEX
- Do not stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
- nausea, diarrhoea, stomach ache
- heartburn (dyspepsia)
- rash, hives, itching
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.