ARGITAS Granules 10gm
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ARGITAS Granules used for?
ARGITAS Granules is used as a supplement in patients with certain heart conditions such as chest pain, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease. It is also used to improve kidney function after a kidney transplantation and boost the immune system. It is also recommended for treating certain conditions such as:
- Inflammation of GI tract in pre-term infants
- Pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure during pregnancy)
ARGITAS Granules may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ARGITAS Granules work?
ARGITAS Granules belongs to the class of drugs called amino acids. This drug acts by converting itself into nitric oxide and widen the blood vessel, thereby improving the blood flow. It also stimulates the release of growth hormones such as insulin and other substances in the body.
How to take ARGITAS Granules?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ARGITAS Granules as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Dilute required amount of powder or granules in a glass of water as recommended by the doctor.
If you miss a dose of ARGITAS Granules, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of ARGITAS Granules may include:
- Gastro-intestinal distress
What are the drugs that interact with ARGITAS Granules?
Drugs that interact with ARGITAS Granules include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ARGITAS Granules?
The following are the most common side effects of ARGITAS Granules:
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Low blood pressure
- Inflammation of the airway
- High potassium levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ARGITAS Granules?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ARGITAS Granules or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ARGITAS Granules.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take ARGITAS Granules if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ARGITAS Granules?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver and kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about ARGITAS Granules
- Is it safe to use ARGITAS Granules while on Captopril?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ARGITAS Granules?
- What is the usual dose of ARGITAS Granules in patients with erectile dysfunction?
- What are the natural sources of ARGITAS Granules?
- Does ARGITAS Granules is beneficial in the treatment of male infertility?
ARGITAS Granules is known to cause a decrease in blood pressure. Captopril is used to reduce blood pressure and when taken with ARGITAS Granules, it may further worsen the condition.
No. Follow a regular diet while using ARGITAS Granules, unless any dietary instructions provided by the doctor.
The usual dose of ARGITAS Granules in patients with erectile dysfunction is 5 grams per day.
ARGITAS Granules is found naturally in yogurt, peanuts, lentils, chicken, beef and dairy products.
Yes. ARGITAS Granules is recommended in the treatment of male infertility.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.