What is ARGITAS S?
- ARGITAS S contains L-Arginine which is an amino acid
- It works by boosting production of nitric oxide, relaxing of blood vessels, detoxification of nitrogenous wastes
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What ARGITAS S is used for?
It is used,
- to relax blood vessels and provides cardiovascular benefits
- in reducing complications associated with pre-eclampsia in pregnancy and men to alleviate the symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- to trigger the production of proteins and promote wound healing thus can be effective in post-surgery cases
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to L-Arginine or any other contents of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Empty the powder from sachet into the glass
- Add 100ml of water
- Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed in the water and drink immediately
- One sachet daily with or after meals. Do not exceed the recommended dose
If you take more ARGITAS S
- Talk to a doctor immediately
If you forget to take ARGITAS S
- Take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking ARGITAS S
- Do not stop taking ARGITAS S without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, the medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.