ARCOLANE SCALP Solution 60ml
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ARCOLANE Scalp Solution used for?
Oral or topicalARCOLANE Scalp Solution is recommended for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, dry and flaking skin. ARCOLANE Scalp Solution shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.
ARCOLANE Scalp Solution may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ARCOLANE Scalp Solution work?
ARCOLANE Scalp Solution belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the action of fungal cytochrome and impairs the synthesis of ergosterol by interfering with the cell wall synthesis.
How to use ARCOLANE Scalp Solution?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use ARCOLANE Scalp Solution as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole tablet. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with food to prevent stomach upset.
- Apply a thin layer of ARCOLANE Scalp Solution cream/lotion/ointment over the affected area and rub it gently. Make sure that the skin is clean and dry before applying the medication.
- Wet the hair and scalp with water, apply ARCOLANE Scalp Solution shampoo and gently massage the entire scalp to work up a good lather, and rinse with warm water.
What are the drugs that interact with ARCOLANE Scalp Solution?
Drugs that interact with ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ARCOLANE Scalp Solution?
The following are the most common side effects of ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet:
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast heartbeat
- Mental changes
- Thought of suicide
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ARCOLANE Scalp Solution?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ARCOLANE Scalp Solution or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Avoid ARCOLANE Scalp Solution during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ARCOLANE Scalp Solution causes dizziness or blurred vision.
What should you tell your doctor before using ARCOLANE Scalp Solution?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to sulfites.
- Notify the doctor if you have any history of chronic skin conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions about ARCOLANE Scalp Solution
- How should Ketoconazol e be stored?
- How long can I take ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet?
- Can I take ARCOLANE Scalp Solution tablet while using statins?
Store ARCOLANE Scalp Solution at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
The length of treatment with ARCOLANE Scalp Solution depends on the severity of medical condition. Consult your doctor for further information.
Liver function test must be regularly performed while using ARCOLANE Scalp Solution.
No. Follow a regular diet while using ARCOLANE Scalp Solution unless suggested by the doctor.
No. Do not take ARCOLANE Scalp Solution while using statins, as these drugs may increase the risk of liver damage and rhabdomyolysis when used together.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.