APRESOL 25MG TABLET 10'S
By ORDAIN HEALTHCARE PVT LTD Prescription Needed
*Cashback validity: 31 days
*Cashback validity: 365 days
No top brand available
No top generic available
|No|| generic substitutes available |
What is Dihydralazine used for?
Dihydralazine tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension.
Dihydralazine may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does Dihydralazine work?
Dihydralazine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensive agents. The drug acts by dilating the blood vessels, which cause the blood to flow easily in the body. Thus, it helps in reducing hypertension.
How to take Dihydralazine?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Dihydralazine tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of Dihydralazine, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with Dihydralazine?
Drugs that interact with Dihydralazine include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of Dihydralazine?
The following are the most common side effects of Dihydralazine:
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased heart rate
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking Dihydralazine?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Dihydralazine causes dizziness.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take Dihydralazine if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking Dihydralazine?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as ischaemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular disorders, kidney or liver impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Dihydralazine.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dihydralazine
- Is it safe to alter the dose of Dihydralazine?
- How should Dihydralazine be stored?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Dihydralazine should be stored at a temperature between 15 – 30°C away from light and moisture.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.