ANGIZAAR AT Tablet 10's
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ANGIZAAR AT Tablet used for?
ANGIZAAR AT Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension.
ANGIZAAR AT Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ANGIZAAR AT Tablet work?
ANGIZAAR AT Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensive drugs. Atenolol acts by blocking the activity of certain chemicals in the body, thereby decreasing the heart rate and blood pressure. Therefore, it helps in lowering the blood pressure.
Losartan acts by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, thereby easing the blood flow. Thus, it helps to decrease the blood pressure.
How to take ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ANGIZAAR AT Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of ANGIZAAR AT Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ANGIZAAR AT Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ANGIZAAR AT Tablet:
- Shortness of breath
- Slurred speech
- Tightness in chest
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bleeding gums
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Severe skin rashes
- Swelling or puffiness of face
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ANGIZAAR AT Tablet.
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to ANGIZAAR AT Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take ANGIZAAR AT Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of congestive heart failure and liver or kidney disorder.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about ANGIZAAR AT Tablet
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet
- Is it safe to take ANGIZAAR AT Tablet during pregnancy?
- Is it common to experience diarrhoea while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet?
Yes, it is advised to follow a low-salt diet for better blood pressure management.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure, electrolyte levels and heart rate while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet.
Avoid taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established. However, consult the doctor before starting the medication.
Diarrhoea is a common side effect of ANGIZAAR AT Tablet. It is advised to prefer fibre-rich diet to counter constipation while taking ANGIZAAR AT Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.