ANGIPLAT 2.5mg CAPSULE 25's
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule used for?
ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule is used for the treatment of chest pain (angina pectoris).
ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule work?
ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. The drug acts by dilating the blood vessels and increasing oxygen supply to the heart, which results in the decreased preload and afterload on the heart. Thus, it helps in relieving the chest pain.
How to take ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
If you miss a dose of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule include the following:
- Decreased heartbeat
- Vision impairment
- Severe nausea
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule include the following:
- Sodium nitrite
What are the side effects of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule:
- Pale skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Be cautious while taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart attack, recent surgery, low blood pressure, cardiomyopathy or frequent stomach pain.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
- What are the contraindications of ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameter while taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule?
- How should ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule be stored?
Yes, it is advised to avoid drinking grapefruit juice and grapefruit while on ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule medication.
ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule is contraindicated in patients with anaemia, haemodialysis, decreased blood pressure, pericarditis and glaucoma.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure, complete blood count while taking ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule.
Store ANGIPLAT 2.5mg Capsule tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.