Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ANGICAM LT?
- ANGICAM LT contains Amlodipine besylate and Losartan which belongs to group of drugs called antihypertensive agents
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What ANGICAM LT is used for?
It is used
- to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and a type of chest pain called angina
- to lower the chance of stroke in patients with high blood pressure and a heart problem called left ventricular hypertrophy
- to slow the worsening of diabetic kidney disease (nephropathy) in patients with type 2 diabetes who have or had high blood pressure
Talk to your doctor before taking ANGICAM LT If you:
- have heart disease
- have liver problems
- have vomiting or diarrhea
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before you are given this medicine
- Do not breast-feed while taking ANGICAM LT
- Always take this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- Take ANGICAM LT once a day, with or without food
If you take more ANGICAM LT Tablets than you should
- If you take too much ANGICAM LT, call your doctor, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take ANGICAM LT Tablets
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember
- Do not take ANGICAM LT if it has been more than 12 hours since you missed your last dose
If you stop taking ANGICAM LT
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue
- low blood pressure may cause you to feel faint or dizzy
- high blood levels of potassium
- swelling of your legs or ankles
- tiredness, extreme sleepiness
- stomach pain, nausea
- flushing (hot or warm feeling in your face)
- arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- very fast heartbeat
- stuffy nose
- back pain
- low blood sugar
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.