Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ANDRIOL 40mg TESTOCAP 30's
By Organon India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS used for?
ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS is used for the treatment of male hypogonadism.
ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS work?
ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS belongs to the class of drugs called androgens. It works by increasing the sperm production. It also helps in maintaining the secondary sexual characteristics in men with androgen deficiency. ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS passes from the gel through the skin into the bloodstream at a steady rate and exerts its therapeutic effect.
How to use ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS as prescribed by your doctor.
Apply a thin layer of gel over the dry skin on the upper arms, shoulders or the abdomen and rub it gently. Do not apply the gel on broken or bruised skin.
If you miss a dose of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
The drugs that interact with ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
The following are the most common side effects of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS:
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Mood disorders
- Enlarged breasts
- Abdominal pain
- Dark-coloured urine
- Trouble urinating
- Prolonged erections
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS
- Inform your doctor if you have severe rash at the application site.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid use of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS if you have a history of benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary tract infections, or blood disorders.
You are advised not to use ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other topical drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing skin, heart, liver or kidney problems.
Frequently Asked questions about ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS
- How long can I use ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
- What is the recommended dose of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
- What are the overdose symptoms of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while using ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS?
It is recommended to use ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS for the prescribed duration.
The recommended dose of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS is 5 grams, which is applied twice daily. However, consult your doctor for dose related queries.
The overdose symptoms of ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS are difficulty urination, inflammation, myalgia, redness, rash and blisters. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
Follow a healthy and nutritious diet as ANDRIOL 40mg TestOCAPS may decrease your appetite.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.