Rs.263.75 (43% Savings)
Rs.271.70 (42% Savings)
Rs.321.27 (31% Savings)
Rs.366.81 (21% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.272.00 (42% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.292.07 (37% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ANATERO 1MG?
- ANATERO 1MG contains a medicine called Anastrozole
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What ANATERO 1MG is used for?
- ANATERO 1MG is used in women who have finished menopause, for treatment of early breast cancer or treatment of advanced breast cancer, if the cancer has grown, or the disease has spread after tamoxifen therapy
- ANATERO 1MG does not work in women with breast cancer who have not finished menopause (premenopausal women)
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you
- ANATERO 1MG may harm your unborn child
- It is not known if ANATERO 1MG passes into breast milk
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or plan to get pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor right away
- Take ANATERO 1MG exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- Take one ANATERO 1MG medicine each day
- ANATERO 1MG can be taken with or without food
If you take more ANATERO 1MG
- If you have taken more ANATERO 1MG than your doctor has prescribed, contact your doctor right away. Do not take any additional ANATERO 1MG until instructed to do so by your doctor
If you forget to take ANATERO 1MG
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take two doses at the same time
If you stop taking ANATERO 1MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.