1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-anginal and other anti-ischaemic drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 549.
2. Michel T, Hoffman BB. Treatment of Myocardial Ischemia and Hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page 758-60.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page 60-61.
4. Opie LH. Calcium Channel Blockers. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page 86-88.
5. Hassan Fares, James J DiNicolantonio, James H O'Keefe and Carl J Lavie. Amlodipine in hypertension: a first-line agent with efficacy for improving blood pressure and patient outcomes, Sep 28, 2016; [Accessed Oct 6, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5051471/
6. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised July 2018] [Accessed Oct 6, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6068.pdf
7. Pfizer Labs. 1987, U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Revised May 2011] [Accessed Oct 6, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/019787s047lbl.pdf