Rs.1,450.00 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is AMBRICAN?
- AMBRICAN contains Ambrisentan which belongs to class of endothelin receptor antagonists
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk your Doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- have a condition called Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- are anemic
- have liver problems
- have any other medical conditions
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- It is not known if Ambrisentan passes into your breast milk
- Take AMBRICAN exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- You can take this medicine with or without food
- Take it at the same time each day
If you take more dose of AMBRICAN
- If you take more than your regular dose of AMBRICAN, call your doctor right away
If you forgot a dose, AMBRICAN
- Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose
If you stop using AMBRICAN
- Do not stop taking this medicine before your doctor tells you to stop
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
- nausea, diarrhoea, stomach ache
- heartburn (dyspepsia)
- rash, hives, itching
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.