Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ALZIDOC 5MG TABLET 10'S
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ALZIDOC?
- ALZIDOC contains donepezil which belongs to a group of medicines called acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking ALZIDOC, if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in Donepezil or to medicines that contain piperidines
- have any heart problems including problems with irregular, slow, or fast heartbeats
- suffer from asthma or lung problems
- suffer from a seizure
- have stomach ulcers
- have difficulty in passing urine
- have liver or kidney problems
- have trouble swallowing tablets
- have or had surgery or dental surgery
- It is not known if ALZIDOC can harm an unborn baby
- ALZIDOC is not for women who are breast-feeding. It is not known if ALZIDOC passes into breast milk
- Consult your doctor for advice if you are pregnant or breast feeding or planning to become pregnant
- ALZIDOC has not been approved as a treatment for any medical condition in children
Tell the doctor about all the medicines the patient takes, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
ALZIDOC and other medicines may affect each other. Be particularly sure to tell the doctor if the patient takes
- medicines used for anesthesia
- aspirin or medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Take ALZIDOC exactly as prescribed by the doctor
- Do not stop ALZIDOC or change the dose yourself
- Take ALZIDOC one time each day
- It can be taken with or without food
If you take more ALZIDOC
- If the patient takes too much ALZIDOC at one time, call the doctor go to the emergency room right away
If you forget to take ALZIDOC
- If you miss giving the patient a dose of ALZIDOC, just wait. Give only the next dose at the usual time. Do not give 2 doses at the same time. If ALZIDOC is missed for 7 days or more, talk with the doctor before starting again
If you stop taking ALZIDOC
- Do not stop taking ALZIDOC unless your doctor advice to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- slow heartbeat and fainting
- more stomach acid
- worsening of lung problems in people with asthma or another lung disease
- difficulty passing urine
- heartburn or stomach pain that is new or won’t go away
- nausea or vomiting, blood in the vomit, dark vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- bowel movements or stools that look like black tar
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.