What is AHAGLOW S FOAMING?
- AHAGLOW S FOAMING contains Aloe Vera, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid
- It works at cellular level by dissolving the glue between the dead cells and hence helps get rid of the dead skin quickly and in turn increases cell rejuvenation process
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, If you
- are allergic to Aloe Vera, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Wash your face with water
- Gently massage the foam on the face for 20 to 30 seconds avoiding eyes and surrounding areas.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Use twice daily
- Apply moisturizer for dry skin
- It is recommended to use sunscreen along with this face wash
If you use more AHAGLOW S FOAMING
- If you apply more of this medicine, wash the area with plenty of water
If you forget to use AHAGLOW S FOAMING
- Continue to apply as directed but do not apply twice as much to make up for the missed application
If you Stop using AHAGLOW S FOAMING
- Do not stop using this medicine without your doctors advice
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.