Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
AERODIL LP Syrup 100ml
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus) Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.58.50 (29% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is AERODIL LP Syrup used for?
AERODIL LP Syrup is used for the treatment of chronic cough.
AERODIL LP Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does AERODIL LP Syrup work?
AERODIL LP Syrup belongs to the class of drugs called anti-tussive agents. It works by suppressing cough by blocking the activity of centrally acting cough receptors. Thus, it helps in reducing the intensity of dry cough.
How to use AERODIL LP Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of AERODIL LP Syrup liquid before taking each dose. Shake well before use.
If you miss a dose of AERODIL LP Syrup, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with AERODIL LP Syrup?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of AERODIL LP Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of AERODIL LP Syrup:
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Loss of appetite
- Uncontrollable thirst
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions AERODIL LP Syrup?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on AERODIL LP Syrup
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on AERODIL LP Syrup
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if AERODIL LP Syrup causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
What should you tell your doctor before using AERODIL LP Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to AERODIL LP Syrup.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about AERODIL LP Syrup
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while using AERODIL LP Syrup?
- How should AERODIL LP Syrup be stored?
- Can I continue taking Lorazepam while on AERODIL LP Syrup?
- Does AERODIL LP Syrup cause anorexia?
Follow a healthy and nutritious diet as AERODIL LP Syrup may decrease your appetite. However, please consult your doctor.
AERODIL LP Syrup should be stored at room temperature between 20°C and 25°C, away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
No, it is not advisable to take any anxiety drugs while on AERODIL LP Syrup as it may increase the risk of side effects. However, please consult your doctor.
Loss of appetite is one of the side effects of AERODIL LP Syrup. In severe cases, AERODIL LP Syrup may also cause anorexia. Inform your doctor immediately if there is a decrease in your appetite.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.