ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet 10's
By Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.252.00 (16% Savings)
Rs.285.00 (5% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet used for?
ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Liver problems
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic lower back pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Migraine headache
ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet work?
ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called amino acids. This drug helps in the biosynthesis of essential components, such as DNA, RNA, proteins, phospholipids, epinephrine, creatine, melatonin and other molecules.
How to take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the whole tablet. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet:
- Increased sweating
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reactions
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling of the face
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Consult your doctor before taking ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You are advised not to take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any anti-depressant medications.
Frequently Asked Questions about ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet
- Can ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet be used in patients with bipolar disorder?
- Is it safe to take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet while on Linezolid medication?
- Can I reduce the dose of ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet if I feel better?
- How should ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet be stored?
- How long can I take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet?
Avoid using ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet medication in patients with bipolar depression disorder as it can lead to increased anxiety and mania.
It is not advised to take ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet if you have taken MAO inhibitors such as Linezolid during past 2 weeks. Please consult your doctor.
It is not advised to alter the dose of ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet medication without medical supervision.
ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, sunlight and excess moisture.
ADENOMAC 200mg Tablet should be taken for a prescribed duration of time.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.