1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs for Peptic ulcer and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013.Page – 651-653.
2. John L. Wallace and Keith A. Sharkey. Pharmacotherapy of Gastric acidity, Peptic ulcer and Gastroesophageal Reflux disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1311-1313.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. R. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2960-2965.
4. Wyeth is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer. Study Evaluating Pantoprazole in Children With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on May 2010] [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00300755
5. Takeda. Long-term Pantoprazole Trial in Patients With Symptoms of Chronic Acid Peptic Complaints (BY1023/VMG-708). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on May 2012] [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00261300
6. Andrzej Dabrowski, BorutŠtabuc, and Leonid Lazebnik. Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of pantoprazole in the treatment and symptom relief of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease – PAN-STAR. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2018. [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5894447/
7. B Désir , P Poitras. Oral pantoprazole for acid suppression in the treatment of patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. December 2001 [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11773945/
8. David C Metz, Elaine Soffer, Chris E Forsmark, Byron Cryer, William Chey, WieslawBochenek, Joseph R Pisegna. Maintenance oral pantoprazole therapy is effective for patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and idiopathic hypersecretion. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. February 2003 [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12591045/
9. Takeda GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on February 2020] [Accessed 24th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.484.pdf