1. Beverly Moy, Richard J. Lee and Mathew Smith. Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: Hormones and related drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York MC Graw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1767.
2. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 37.
3. Cougar Biotechnology, Inc. Abiraterone Acetate in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Previously Treated with Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2014] [Accessed 6th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00638690
4. Janssen Research & Development, LLC. A Study of Abiraterone Acetate (JNJ-212082) and Prednisolone in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2019] [Accessed 6th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01685983
5. Aloysius James, Bini Vincent, Akhila Sivadas and K. Pavithran. A Study on the Clinical Outcome of Abiraterone Acetate in Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January 2018 [Accessed 6th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6018245/
6. Janssen-Cilag SpA. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2020] [Accessed 6th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2381.pdf
7. Patheon Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on March 2015] [Accessed 6th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/202379s016lbl.pdf