3 NITE Suppository 3's
By Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.77.00 (35% Savings)
Rs.87.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.111.50 (6% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is 3 NITE Suppository used for?
3 NITE Suppository capsule, cream, gel, pessary, solution, suppository is used for the treatment of the following:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Intra abdominal abscess
- Lung abscess
- Skin and soft tissue infections
3 NITE Suppository may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does 3 NITE Suppository work?
In 3 NITE Suppository, Clindamycin belongs to the class of drugs called antibiotics. This drug prevents the bacteria from multiplying, thereby helping in the treatment of infection.
Clotrimazole belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by altering the cell wall permeability of infection causing organism. Thus, it helps to eradicate the infection.
How to use 3 NITE Suppository?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use 3 NITE Suppository capsule, cream, gel, pessary, solution, suppository as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of 3 NITE Suppository cream to the affected area and rub gently.
- Insert 3 NITE Suppository suppository/pessary into the vagina as directed by the physician.
- Use the gel/solution as per the guidelines printed on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of 3 NITE Suppository, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with 3 NITE Suppository?
Drugs that interact with 3 NITE Suppository include the following:
- Mycophenolic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of 3 NITE Suppository?
The following are the most common side effects of 3 NITE Suppository capsule, cream, gel, solution :
- Dry mouth
The following are the most common side effects of 3 NITE Suppository suppository/pessary:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Lower back pain
- Mucous or blood in stool
- Painful urination
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using 3 NITE Suppository?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to 3 NITE Suppository or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if 3 NITE Suppository causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid 3 NITE Suppository during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use 3 NITE Suppository if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using 3 NITE Suppository?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 NITE Suppository
- Is it common to experience blurred vision while using 3 NITE Suppository?
- Is it safe to use 3 NITE Suppository in eczema condition?
- Is it advisable to use vaginal tampons while using 3 NITE Suppository suppository/pessary?
No. Blurred vision is one of the serious side effects of 3 NITE Suppository. Consult the doctor if you experience blurred vision.
No. It is unsafe to use 3 NITE Suppository in eczema condition, as this medicine worsens eczema.
No. It is advised not to use tampons while using 3 NITE Suppository suppository/pessary, as some amount of medicine is absorbed by the tampon.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.