Amazing Ways To Do Away With Nasty Head Lice And Itch
Head lice are tiny organisms that infest and feed on blood from the scalp. Infe..
• No preservative
• 100% Vegetable Source
• No Paraben
• No sulphate
• No Chemical Actives
• Natural • Non Toxic
• Not Tested on animals
• 100% Vegan
Step 1- Use a small amount of bodywash on your body in the shower or bath
Step 2- Rub gentlyin a circular motion
Step 3- Wash & pat dry
• TASMANIAN PEPPER FRUIT LEAF EXTRACT An exotic ingredient from the forest of South Eastern Australia & Tasmania. This helps in reducing redness, skin irritation &provides daily therapy to the skin.
• RHODIOLA ROSEAROOT EXTRACTS A super anti-ageing & anti-oxidant element.
• CRANBERRY OIL An emollient with anti-oxidant properties.
• JOJOBA OIL Contains Vitamin E & B Complex which repairs damaged skin.
• TEA TREE Reduces sebum production & helps treat acne, wart & fungus.
• WHEATGERM A rich source of Vitamin B6 & Folic Acid that has anti-ageing properties.
• CORIANDER oilAn analgesic that reduces pain, acts asa deodorant & inhibits fungal infections.
• SEABUCKTHORN OIL A natural cleanser & exfoliator that helps in preventing skin damage.
• Coconut oil extracts A cleanser with natural foaming properties. All Ingredient Aqua, Water (And) Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (And) Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (And) Cocamide Mipa (And) Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-betaine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Glycerin, Glycerin (And) Water (And) Alcohol Denature (And) Tasmannia Lanceolate Fruit Extract, Tea Tre Oil Compound Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua (And) Pentylene Glycol (And) Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Pink Salt, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Arginine, Cranberry Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Turmeric Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.