Scholl Corn and Callus Foot File 1's
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Instantly removes even the toughest buildup of Callus and Hard skin the coarse surface more removes severe callus. The finer surface to rub away hard, rough skin. Contoured design for easy usual action for soft & smooth skin hygienic and durable Scholl Corn and Callus File effectively removes all degrees of hard skin, corn, and callus due to its two different abrasive surfaces. Its specially designed handle allows it to be used comfortably.
- Removes rough, dry skin to leave feet soft and smooth.
- Individualized treatment, removes hard skin sitting at home
- Soak feet in water for 10 to 15 minutes
- Use the coarse side (1 dot on file head) to remove rough, dry skin.
- Use the finer side (2 dots on file head) to smooth and buff.
- In order to prevent rough hard skin from building up again, use Scholl Foot & Nail Cream
- Not to use on wet feet, too much exfoliation on the single area can cause rashes, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.