Sapat Ayusas Adulsa Cough Syrup 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Sapat & Company (Bombay) Pvt Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Sapat Ayusas Adulsa Cough Syrup is an ayurvedic cough syrup which helps in relieving dry and wet cough.
- It has a unique triple action formula which provides relief from a sore throat, bronchitis and helps in boosting the body’s natural immunity.
- It is formulated with ayurvedic ingredients such as Adulsa, Tulsi, Kantakari, Haldi, Yashtimadhu and it is non-alcoholic and non-drowsy in nature.
- Helps in relieving dry and wet cough
- Helps in enhancing immunity
- Useful in conditions such as cold, sore throat and Bronchitis
- Promotes easy breathing
- Has a non-drowsy and non-alcoholic formulation
- Useful in dissolving and removing congealed cough and phlegm
- Adults should take 1-2 teaspoonful (5ml) 2-4 times in a day
- Children should take 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 2-4 times a day
- Use with warm water or as directed by the physician
- Shake well before use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep away from the children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool and dry place
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.