SanNap feminine intimate hygiene foaming wash is a special formulation infused with lavender and tea tree oil, designed for women's intimate hygiene needs. It helps maintain the pH balance of the intimate area, gently cleanses and freshens, removes odour-causing bacteria and is free from sulfate and paraben. Use it every day to help support a healthy pH balance.
1. Removes Odour: Crafted with the antibacterial properties SanNap Intimate wash is effective against odour-causing bacteria and provides long-lasting freshness
2. Helps Maintain pH of Intimate Area: Maintaining a proper pH balance means your body is better able to ward off vaginal infections. Use it daily to help support a healthy pH balance.
3. Safe for Sensitive Skin (Free From Sulfate & Paraben): Unlike most feminine hygiene products available, our blend is safe for those with sensitive skin. Free from sulfate and paraben, our formula can be used daily to promote hygiene and softness while gently protecting the skin.
4. Suitable for age groups & skin type
5. Easy Foaming pump action
6. This product contains tea tree essential oil, an anti-oxidant rich natural ingredient that gently eliminates odour causing bacteria and brings soothing relief.
Keep Away from Children's.
Why use feminine intimate hygiene foaming wash?
It is extremely important to maintain personal and intimate hygiene not just to stay clean and feel fresh, but to also prevent infections, bad odour, irritation, itching and other health hazards. Traditionally, soap and water are used to clean the intimate areas. Using soap to wash your intimate area is not recommended as it disrupts the natural vaginal flora, which will, in turn, allow the harmful bacteria to grow rapidly. Soap is made to maintain the pH level of the skin. The pH level of your skin is 5. 5 Whereas your vaginal area is an acidic part of the human body, with a pH value ranging from 3.2 To 4.5, So using soap will change the pH level of the vagina.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.