Richfeel Lily and Jasmine Bleach Kit 320 gm
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Richfeel Health & Beauty
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Our one of a kind floral bleach is enriched with extracts of jasmine and lily. Jasmine flowers stimulate cellular renewal and lilies soften, moisturize and soothe inflamed skin. Their medicinal properties are said to restore the moisture of your skin, promote a naturally radiant complexion and give you a healthier look and feel. It also leaves you with a gentle fragrance. Indulge yourself in our floral essences.
- Reduces dark spots
- Promotes instant glow
- Get rid of dead skin cells cleans deeply
- Improves skin elasticity acts as an antioxidant.
- Wash your face with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
- Mix 2 spatulas of bleach cream with 2 pinches of activator powder. The approximate ratio of proportion should be 5 (cream): 1 (activator).
- Mix cream and activator till powder completely dissolves in cream.
- Use the spatula to apply the mixture on desired areas avoiding eyebrows and around the eyes.
- Allow the mixture to remain on the skin for 10 - 15 minutes. Wash off with normal water. Pat dry.
- Apply post bleach gel and massage gently till it gets absorbed.
For External Use only.
Ingredients: Aqua, emulsifying wax, hydrogen peroxide, light liquid paraffin, sodium stannate, perfume, ammonia bicarbonate, sodium silicate, aloe barbedensis leaf juice, Phenoxyethanol
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.