Purecon Puresoft for Sensitive Eyes Solution (360 ml + 140 ml)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Purecon Lenses Pvt Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Purecon-puresoft Multi-Purpose Solution is a sterile buffered isotonic solution that contains purified water, HPMC, CMC, EDTA, Borax in Sodium Chloride Base. This solution is extensively used to clean the contact lenses very safely. It works very well on high-value lenses and cleans smudges and stains very easily.
- Keeps lenses safe, Nourished and clean
- Keeps in moisture, Lubricates and coats the surface of the lens
- Protects from moisture loss all day long
- Keeps the lens germ-free
- Wash and dry your hands properly. Rub & Rinse both surface of the lens on your palm for 5-10 seconds.
- Remove the (R) right cap or your lens case, Clean your right eye lens and place in the well, Fill it with pure soft and securely tighten the cap.
- Remove the (L) left cap of your lens case and repeat the same procedure.
- It is recommended that lenses are re-disinfected after a prolonged period of storage in seven days or more.
- After using your contact lens case thoroughly rinse with freshly boiled cooled tap water and allow to air dry.
- Do not use soap or detergents.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.