Stay Active. Stay Confident. Stay Happy
PeeSafe Tampons give you your freedom back in those troublesome days. No hassles, no wetness, no worries – only complete hygiene and freedom. Each tampon is crafted with 100% organic cotton which is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers having a low impact on the environment. It is biodegradable and free from chlorine bleach , dyes and other synthetics. Pee Safe tampons are extra-soft, natural, easy to insert and even eco-friendly when disposed of.
Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) - Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a rare but very serious (possibly fatal) illness that can occur in men, women, and children. TSS can occur both with and without the use of tampons.
1. A pack of 16 organic cotton tampons is individually wrapped with gold tear tape
2. Dermatologically tested
3. Made of 100% certified organic cotton which is tested for harmful chemicals
4. Peesafe tampons are soft, easy to insert, comfortable to wear and environment-friendly
5. The all-round expansion of the tampons helps to reduce leakage and give the perfect fit
6. Available in 3 different absorbencies based on flow (Regular, Super and Super Plus).
1. Change tampons after 4-6 hours.
2. Do not reuse it.
3. Do not use overnight.
4. Do not remove the cord attached to the tampon.
5. Do not flush after use.
6. Do not use if you sense an unnatural odor in vaginal discharge or menstrual flow.
7. Do no use if you have experienced TSS symptoms in the past.
8. Consult the doctor if the symptom of TSS occur and immediately remove the tampon as a precaution if you are menstruating. 9.Store tampons in a cool and dry place, away from humidity.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.