Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Patanjali Divya Jeevantyadi Ghrit. Jeevantyadi ghrit is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of early stage of cataract.
- It controls many pitta based ailments.
- This gives vitality.
Use as directed by the physician
Read instructions carefully before use
- Ghrita – ghee – 768 g.
- Cow milk.
- Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata.
- Water for decoction – 12.288 liters boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters.
- Triphala – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Prapaundarika – Nymphea stellata.
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.