Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Type (HEM-8712-IN)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Omron Healthcare Co Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
HEM-8712 is a compact, fully automatic blood pressure monitor operating on the oscillometric principle.
It measures blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly.
Cuff Wrapping Guide Lamp
Wide Range Cuff Body Movement Detection
Blood Pressure Level Indicator
Irregular Heartbeat Detection (Please consult a healthcare professional)
1. Relax and sit comfortably under normal room temperature.
2. Insert the air plug into the air jack securely.
3. Place the arm through the cuff loop.
4. Close the fabric fastener firmly.
5. Press the Start button and read the readings.
1. Do not forcibly bend the arm cuff or bend the air tube excessively.
2. Use only the original AC adapter.
3. Do not bundle the adapter during use.
4. Do not place the arm cuff over the thick cloth.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.