1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 122.
2. Charles P O Brien. Drug Addiction. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 657.
3. Anna Hansson, Thomas Rasmussen, Roland Perfekt, Elin Hall & Holger Kraiczi. Effect of nicotine 6 mg gum on urges to smoke, a randomized clinical trial: BMC pharmacology and Toxicology. Nov 21, 2019; [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://bmcpharmacoltoxicol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40360-019-0368-9
4. Clonmel Healthcare Ltd. [Revised Sep 2019] [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/a9c498ae-d679-4319-98b7-ced77aac1c4d.pdf
5. McNeil Products Ltd (UK), Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2020] [Accessed Oct 7, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1323.pdf