Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Purest of Honey as Nature meant it to be. Unprocessed and Unfiltered sourced from the Forests of Kerala. Multi Flora means Honey collected by bees naturally from different flowers in our case from the different flowers of the forest.
- Honey improve metabolism, which keeps our body slim and fit
- Decreases the state of hypertension.
- Reduces anti-bacterial irritation.
- Natural multiflora honey helps in improving immunity.
Usage: Honey has many effective healing properties hence it is used in many Ayurvedic formulations and Home Remedies. Multiflora honey has been highly valued for table use and primary choice for cooking applications
Storage of Honey is a miracle of nature, it never goes bad.
- Tasting notes: Multiflora honey has a delicate sweet flavor.
- Color: Light amber in color.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.