Kerala Ayurveda Sinactil Oil 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Sinactil oil is an external application that comes effective in inflammatory conditions of upper respiratory tract disorders including allergies.
- It helps relieve the difficulties associated with Sinusitis, Rhinitis (running nose) and Tonsilitis.
- Effective decongestant
- Helps reduce discomfort in allergies
- Excellent Kapha pacifier
- As an adjuvant in the treatment of upper respiratory tract disorders
External application only. Apply on the affected area twice or thrice daily or as directed by the physician.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Ocimum canum (Aranyatulasi)- helps relieve pain associated with Sinusitis and Tonsilitis and good decongestant
- Boswellia serrata (Kunturushka) - aids relief in nasal congestion and helps reduce inflammatory changes in upper respiratory tract infections
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) - helps relieve blocked sinuses and acts as decongestant
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.