Kerala Ayurveda Sahacharadi Thailam 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Sahacharadi Thailam is a herb-based oil used in the treatment of Vata disorders, muscle, and joint stiffness and convulsions. It helps to relieve inflammatory changes in Arthritis, Rhinitis, and Sinusitis. The Vata pacifying drugs in Sahacharadi Thailam helps reduce stiffness of thighs, muscle cramps, and muscle wasting.
- Helps reduce pain in arthritis
- Beneficial for relief from rhinitis and sinusitis
- Beneficial in gynecological disorders
- Highly useful in Vata disorders
Apply externally on the affected area or as directed by the Physician
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Sahacara (Strobilanthus ciliatus) - beneficial in neurological ailments and helps relieve pain
- Dasamoola (the root of 10 herbs) - possess the pain-relieving property and beneficial in Rheumatism
- Kustha (Saussurea lappa) - possess the anticonvulsant activity and beneficial in relieving pain due to Vata ailments
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) - beneficial in neurological disorders, headaches, and Arthritis
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.