Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Oil 60 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Myaxyl oil is an anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory oil, inspired by classical Ayurveda preparations enriched with the goodness of essential herbs processed in Tila taila, Myaxyl oil works great in reducing pain and inflammatory responses.
- It facilitates easy penetration and improves blood circulation to the affected parts, thereby reducing swelling and pain.
- The incorporation of lemongrass and eucalyptus oil gives a soothing aroma and provides greater pain relief.
- Improves blood circulation to the affected part and reduces swelling and muscle spasm
- Helps provide more flexibility to the joints and thus improves the range of motion
- Beneficial in enhancing the mobility of joints in arthritis and related joint ailments.
- The active ingredients in Myaxyl oil penetrate deep and help in relieving joint stiffness
- The incorporation of photo-ingredients in sesame oil medium along with other essential oils facilitates easy penetration through the skin.
- Helps subside aggravated Vata dosha on the affected area
Apply 5-10 ml on the affected part or as directed by the physician.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Nandivriksha (Tabernaemontana divaricata) -Conolidine, the active constituent in Nandivriksha, is an excellent pain reliever.
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) - helps reduce pain and swelling in joint pathologies.
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga) - beneficial in all vata disorders like arthritis and helps reduce inflammation.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.